The Catfish Creek Conservation Authority is committed to protecting and preserving the privacy of any personal information you may provide when you visit our website. Any personal information you provide to us is collected, used and disclosed in accordance with the Ontario Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
We do not gather any personal information from you, such as your name, phone number, street or email address unless you have chosen to share this information with us. Personal information is only obtained if you supply it voluntarily. This includes when you:
- Send us an email or request additional information
- Fill in a feedback form or contact form
- Click the “share” button on any page
- Participate in a survey and consent to provide contact information
Tracking your website visit
When you visit our site, the web server automatically records the following information:
- Your IP address
- The type of browser and operating system you use
- The date and time you access our site
- The pages you visit
- How long you spend on each page
We use this information to help us make our site more useful to visitors, and to learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors use.
WATER SAFETY WATERSHED CONDITIONS STATEMENT – January 23, 2024 CATFISH CREEK CONSERVATION AUTHORITY WATER SAFETY WATERSHED CONDITIONS STATEMENT For...