The Catfish Creek Conservation Authority has flourished for more than 70 years thanks to donors and supporters who offer time and funding to help CCCA complete important projects for Conservation and the Environment. In addition, hundreds of volunteers offer time and labour to keep our forests clean and naturally attractive. Without their help, the Authority could not perform at peak efficiency, and we are grateful that they have been willing partners for decades.
The Board of Directors of the Catfish Creek Conservation Authority adopted a Donor Acknowledgement / Recognition Policy in December of 2010.
- All donations over $20.00 are eligible for a charitable tax receipt and will receive an accompanying thank you letter or card acknowledging the gift.
- Individuals and organizations who donate $500.00 or more to the CCCA will be recognized on our website under the following categories. Donor recognition will rise cumulatively as gifts continue beyond a single donation.
- Red Oak Level ($25,000.00+)
- Sugar Maple Level ($10,000.00+)
- White Pine Level ($5,000.00+)
- Sycamore Level ($1,000.00+)
- Black Walnut Level ($500.00 +)
- Heritage Level (donations of property)
Commemorative Tree Program
The Catfish Creek Conservation Authority (CCCA) Commemorative Forest Program was created for everyone in the community to enjoy with the lasting reminder of special occasions such as birthdays, anniversaries, or weddings, as well as living memorials to family and friends of the deceased.
Please contact us at [email protected] or call 519-773-9037 for more information.