Open from Victoria Day Weekend to Thanksgiving Weekend. There are 182 sites serviced with hydro and water and 82 non-serviced sites. Convenient washrooms, shower, and laundry facilities. Staff-assisted children’s activities during the summer. The Group Camping Areas are excellent for Guide, Scout and other youth group camp-outs.
Submit a Booking Inquiry for Group Camping
To secure a reservation for a long-weekend stay, a 3-day minimum booking is required. This only applies to reservations (bookings made ahead of time), purchasing camping on-site on the day of arrival is not restricted to a minimum number of nights.
Canoe and Kayak Rentals
We offer canoe and kayak rentals for half days and full days. For more information, call 519-773-9037
How do I make a Reservation?
- Reservations begin on the first Monday in May each year
- We do not offer online booking
- Call 519-773-9037 to make a reservation
- Come in person to the Springwater C.A. Visitor Centre or the CCCA Administration Centre
- Payment in full at the time of booking is required
What time is Check In / Check Out?
Check-in time is 2:00 p.m. Campsites must be cleaned before check-out time at 11:00 a.m. If you wish to extend your permit, please contact Gate Staff A.S.A.P., extensions cannot be guaranteed. We do not offer late check-outs or early check-ins.