Open from Victoria Day Weekend to Thanksgiving Weekend. There are 182 sites serviced with hydro and water and 82 non-serviced sites. Convenient washrooms, shower, and laundry facilities. Staff-assisted children’s activities during the summer. The Group Camping Areas are excellent for Guide, Scout and other youth group camp-outs.
To secure a Reservation for a long-weekend stay, a 3-day minimum booking is required. This only applies to Reservations, purchasing camping on-site on the day of arrival is not restricted to a minimum number of nights.
For Camping Fees and more information, Click Here
How do I make a Reservation?
- Reservations begin on the first Monday in May each year
- We do not offer online booking
- Call 519-773-9037 to make a reservation
- Come in person to the Springwater C.A. Visitor Centre or the CCCA Administration Centre
- Payment in full at the time of booking is required
What time is Check In / Check Out?
Check in time is (2:00 p.m.). Campsites must be cleaned before check out time at 12:00 p.m. (noon). If you wish to extend your permit, please contact Gate Staff A.S.A.P., extensions cannot be guaranteed. We do not offer late check outs or early check ins.
For All Rules & Regulations check out our Visitors’ Guide Click Here