The Catfish Creek Conservation Authority (CCCA) is a non-profit organization that manages several Conservation Areas within it’s watershed. The Springwater Conservation Area has been a popular destination for campers and their guests for decades, and our Poplar Hill playground is showing it’s age. The CCCA is reaching out into the community for financial support to accomplish it’s goal of replacing this equipment in the very near future. The cost of the project is estimated to be around $50,000.00.
We know these have been challenging times, and we hope that visitors have found solace at the Springwater Conservation Area. Every donation by individuals, businesses, and organizations is very much appreciated and will be recognized appropriately. The investment made by our supporters demonstrates the importance of these partners in the fulfillment of our Mission and the advancement of the Conservation Authority.
* All Recognition Levels include a thank you card from the CCCA General Manager/Secretary-Treasurer and an official taxable receipt, with recognition in the CCCA Annual Report and the CCCA website fundraising page.
How to Donate:
- Visit the CCCA Admin. Centre during operating hours, any payment method accepted
- Visit the Springwater CA. Visitor Centre during operating hours, any payment method accepted
- Call (519-773-9037) during operating hours, with a credit card
- Mail a cheque to 8079 Springwater Road, R.R.#5 Aylmer, ON N5H 2R4
- Visit CanadaHelps.Org and donate online, click here