The Fred Eaglesmith Charity Music Festival is being held once again at the Springwater Conservation Area from Friday, August 16 – Sunday, August 18, 2019
Visit the official Eaglesmith website here for full details on the event including pricing and the schedule.
Click here to view the official poster
There will be no camping in the East Campground this weekend (beginning Thursday evening) unless the customer purchases a ticket for the Festival.
DAY USE VISITORS and TRANSIENT CAMPERS:
The Beach will be closed this weekend (except for people that have a wristband).
• No access to the Day Use Area through the Day Use Gate will be allowed this weekend (beginning on Friday morning, August 16th).
• No Day Passes will be sold for use of the Day Use Area from Friday through Sunday.
Campers in the West Campground with Pre-paid Tickets:
• must enter through the Day Use entrance to pick up their wristbands (after they have them, they can come and go from the West campground as they please).
• The Advanced Ticket Sales List is only available at the Day Use Gatehouse.
Campers in the West Campground without Pre-paid Tickets:
• can purchase tickets at the Main Gatehouse/Store or at the Day Use Gatehouse from 9:00 am – 9:00 pm
This year a staff member will be stationed above the dam to monitor entrance. Tickets can be purchased at this location as well.
BOATS & TRAILS:
• Canoes and Kayaks will still be available for rent (except from 1:00 – 3:00 on Saturday as they are being used for the Event)
• Hiking trails are still accessible (but not through the Day Use Area access points)